Registering to vote in Tennessee is by county. If you have moved to Wilson County from any other Tennessee county or from another state you will be required to complete a new registration to be eligible to vote in Wilson County.
THE LAST DAY TO REGISTER TO VOTE IN THE NOVEMBER 8, 2016 ELECTION IS OCTOBER 11, 2016
To register to vote ALL of the following qualifications must be met:
Citizen of the United States;
Eighteen (18) years old, or will be on or before the date of the next election;
Resident of the State of Tennessee; and
Not have been convicted of a Felony or have had your Voting Rights restored as required by law
You may use this form to change your name if you are female and the name change is due to marriage or divorce.
If you have moved within Wilson County you may use this form to change your address or download the Change of Address Form by clicking this link.
If you have moved to another county or another state you will be required to register to vote in that county or state.
Please contact the Wilson County Election Commission with any questions or for more information about registering to vote.
Read before downloading and submitting voter registration form:
1) Print on WHITE paper only
2) Use black or blue ink to complete form
3) Complete every question on form including ALL FOUR YES/NO questions
4) Tennessee requires your Social Security number in order to register to vote
5) Tennessee does not have any party registration
6) This form can be used for either change of address or name change if you are already registered in Wilson County.
7) The 30th day before each election is the deadline to register to vote. Registration received after the deadline will be processed after the election. TCA§2-2-109
- click here to download and print the form